HP Deskjet 970cse téléchargement du pilote
Pour télécharger Deskjet 970cse driver; lisez les instructions ci-dessous. Si vous avez des questions, informer-nous s'il vous plait.Conseil: La recherche automatique et le téléchargement du pilote HP Deskjet 970cse
Télécharger HP Imprimantes pilote
Photo: HP Deskjet 970cse Spécification: HP Deskjet 970cse:
Articles à propos de drivers:
Partagez le lien avec vos amis!
Description du pilote
Manual Installation Instructions: HP Deskjet Full Feature Software/Driver
The printer's cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding with driver installation.
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj970 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj970 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj970 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
4. Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
5. Click "Install Printer Software"
Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "970c". Click on this item to activate this screen.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screen to complete the installation.
Note: You may see a screen indicating the printer cannot be found. Click on the "Locate Printer" button to continue.
Note: There may be one or more printers installed. To verify the correct printer has been selected, do the following:
1. Click on the Start Menu
2. Click "Printers and Faxes"
3. Verify that the "hp deskjet 970c series" is present
Note: There may be more than one printer with "970c" in the name. The one WITH "series" in the name is the printer driver from HP. The one WITHOUT "series" in the name is the Built-In driver included in the Windows XP operating system.
4. Make sure the HP printer with driver with "series" in the name has a Check Mark next to it, indicating it is the default printer.
5. To make a printer the default printer, right click on the printer name and select "Set as Default Printer"